Learn What Makes Young Living The Pioneer of Essential Oils
We know there are a lot of essential oil companies out there, so what makes Young Living Essential Oils superior? Here are just a few reasons:
TOP 10 REASONS TO CHOOSE YOUNG LIVING
- Young Living is is the only essential oil company who owns their own farms &/or partners with farms who are willing to live up to their standards for growing, harvesting and distilling.
- Essential oils sold in health food stores are typically aroma-grade or fragrance-grade oils and while they might smell good, they don’t offer the same therapeutic and medicinal benefits. These oils may have an essential oil base, but most likely contain mostly additives, fillers, and synthetics to increase volume and fragrance. Pure essential oils contain all desired therapeutic compounds – nothing more, nothing less.
- Most essential oils have expiration dates, Young Living essential oils do not. 100% pure essential oils (excluding citrus) will last indefinitely if properly stored away from heat and sunlight.
- Young Living has been producing the highest quality essential oils for over 20 years and with over 180 different oils they have the greatest selection of singles and blends of any essential oil company. However, if an oil doesn’t pass Young Living’s strict quality standards, they won’t offer it for sale so sometimes not all of these oils are available until they can produce more. Click HERE for the 2016 Young Living Product Guide.
- Young Living uses the finest production practices in the industry. They distill oils ONCE at low temperatures and pressures, using chemical-free water and medical-grade stainless steel distillers.
- Young Living is the ONLY essential oil company in the world with a Seed to Seal process since they are able to control every single aspect of production.
- Anyone can visit the Young Living farms around the globe and participate in the harvest and distillation process. In fact, we highly recommend this experience! No other essential oil company can offer this type of opportunity, transparency and welcomed participation.
- Young Living oils meet all industry AFNOR and ISO standards and are subjected to isotopic ratio mass spectrometry (IRMS) analysis which determines whether a particular essential oil is naturally sourced or synthetic (created in a lab).
- There are no minimum sales or purchase requirements for Young Living wholesale members. Ever. The only thing we have to do to keep our membership "active" after the first year is place a $50 order every 365 days. Easy -- but not required.
- Oily Adventures!! The support, education, and oily family you inherent with Oily Adventures sets you up for success. We have a secret Facebook group, which is for people who use or are curious about using Young Living oils and our community of oil lovers makes learning how to integrate essential oils into your life easy AND fun!